Find out about the government response to coronavirus (COVID-19) and what you need to do.
Direct from GOV.UK.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
Employment & Financial Support
- Unable to work – what to do if you or someone you live with is ill
- On furlough – what happens if your employer has no work for you
- Unemployed – what to do if you’ve lost your job
- Self-employed – what to do if you’re getting less or no work
- Already getting benefits – how they’re affected
- Employers can apply for staff to get up to 80% pay if they can’t work