HMRC have issued the latest version of the Employer Bulletin including a range of articles affecting employers and employees.
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) publishes the employer bulletin six times a year, giving employers and agents the latest information on topics and issues that may affect them.
This edition includes articles on a number of issues including:
- P11D and P11D(b) filing and payment deadlines
- Paying the right amount of tax through PAYE
- Construction industry scheme repayment claims for limited companies
- The Apprenticeship Levy and funding of apprenticeship training
- Tax-free childcare roll-out including guidance on dealing with employee opt outs of current childcare voucher schemes
- Student Loan employer prompts where deductions have not been made
- GCSE’s in England – new grading system explained for employers
Download your free copy of The Employer Bulletin here