Set up a dedicated credit control service with Ikara
Credit Control can be daunting to any business
Some businesses come to us with issues with debts that are not being collected and customers that are slow to pay, sometimes increased sales are not translating into increased cash because tight cash flow can restrict investment and growth. Some current credit control processes don’t work and some businesses just don’t have the time to chase debts properly, with the added problem of employing a credit control person can be expensive for the business.
Poor credit control leads to limited business growth and development, it can cause issues with over borrowing, suppliers, wages, VAT and PAYE not being paid on time.
Ikara have the skills and expertise to set up a dedicated credit control service, charging either a fixed fee or percentage per recovery, this is up to you. We create a bespoke service that is set by you, we’ll agree a process with who to chase and who not to chase. We put in place escalation procedures with who when and whom debtors should be escalated to. We always offer a dedicated point of contact who understands your business and we can come to your offices if you need us.
We offer a service that means you can rest assured that your outstanding invoices are being regularly chased and followed-up or your debtors with full documentation and file notes that keep you informed and in control. We also have a choice of trusted solicitors that we can escalate problem debtors to, if required.
Poor Credit Control can lead to:
- Limited business growth and development
- Poor decision making and short-termism
- Suppliers, Wages, VAT and PAYE not being paid on time
- CCJs being registered against the business and poor credit scores
- Undue stress for the owners and managers
Let our experience and services take the stress away
How we can help:
- We can set up a dedicated credit control service
- A Fixed fee or Percentage recovery – you choose
- You set the rules – we agree a process, who to chase and who not to chase
- Escalation procedures put in place, who, when and to whom debtors should be escalated
- You choose the report format and frequency you require
- We can log in to your account system, so the data you see is real time
- You will get a dedicated point of contact, who understands your business and we can come to your offices if you need us
- You can be rest assured your outstanding invoices are being regularly chased and followed-up or your debtors, with full documentation and file notes to keep you informed and in control
- We offer a choice of trusted solicitors that we can escalate problem debtors to, if required
Looking for more information about our service
Our expert advisors are on hand to help.
Request a callback
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.